We would like to invite you to participate in our Real Estate Development Project “Mini-Dormitory.”
Our next investment is a residential building located near one of the departments of the Medical University with the purpose to rent out its rooms.
We aim to prepare a profitable business with a steady annual cash flow for an institutional client.
Minimal investment amount:
400 000 PLN
We plan to complete this project within 2 years.
The cost of constructing this 4,200-4,700 m2 residential building with commercial areas and fittings along with necessary equipment (intended for lease) is found below. We have considered a higher cost estimate due to the increasing prices in the building sector.
Also, we have taken a larger floor area into consideration (4,700 m2)
|Share in profit of the limited partners 50,00%||2 046 500 PLN|
|Share in profit of the general partners 50,00%||2 046 500 PLN|
|Limited partners will contribute||4 000 000 PLN|
|Return on Investment of the limited partners||51,16%|
|If capital is invested for a period of 2 years, the annual will be ROI||25,58%|
|If capital is invested for a period of 1.5 years, the annual will be ROI||34,11%|
Description of the property:
The property is located in Łódź, in the Stare Polesie district, at 6-go Sierpnia street no. 72, which is a 1,366 m2 plot of land. The property is not part of a local spatial management plan. A decision from May 2017 on the Land Development and Management Conditions issued for this property allows for the erection of a multi-residential building with a commercial area on the ground floor and also for rebuilding the entrance road.
The plot of land is rectangular in shape – 31.5 m wide and 43.4 m long and has direct access from public roads. There are residential and utility buildings on the property, however due to their poor condition they will be demolished.
Building utility systems:
water installations, fire system, sewage and gutter system, heating system, electrical installations (power, lighting, anti-lightening and others required), ventilation system in the garage and hydrants.
A sample concept of the building:
At the front, the building will be 5 storeys high (ground floor + 4 floors) with one central wing going inward the property – a 3 storey high building beginning with the first floor and with parking spaces on the ground floor.
At the front end of the building there will be 4 commercial premises located on the ground floor (with basic services such as a shop, hairdresser, etc.). The front façade of the building from the pavement before the entrance will be a maximum of 19 m high.
You may join the investment by taking up shares as a limited partner.
The apartments will have the following structure:
- 45 apartments with a floor area of 52 m2 each,
- designed for 3 people per apartment = 135 persons.
- Total apartment floor area 2,340 m2.
Characteristics of the planned building:
- Plot area – 1,3662
- Total floor area of the building – around 4 000 m2
- Cubature of the building 14 700 m3
- Total plot area built on – around 990 m2around 72 – 73% of the total plot area.
- Total paved plot area – around 300 m2, around 22-24% of the total plot area.
- Total green area – around 90 m2, 3 – 6% of the total plot area.
- Intensity of the land development – around 2 – 3
- front side – 4 commercial premises about 4 x 84 m2 = 336 m2 and 1,600 m3 in cubature.
- There will be toilets and staff rooms (with sinks) available.
- The open area inside the plot will be paved to create parking spaces,
- At the front end, floors I-IV – residential apartments.
- The central wing of the building, floors II-IV – residential apartments.